Scuba Certification and Training
Lake Travis Scuba offers full training and certification from beginner through advanced, all specialties, sidemount, solo, decompression plus full technical diving and American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid (for adults, children and infants).
Courses are worked around your schedule and prices include books plus charters (up to 4 dives) aboard Giant Stride - it’s pretty much all inclusive. Classes are scheduled to meet your needs, with one-on-one instruction to maximize the learning the experience.
- Open Water Diver – $600
- Equipment needed: Snorkeling equipment (mask,snorkel, fins and boots)
- Advanced Open Water – $325
- Equipment needed: Primary, back up and tank marker light, slate and knife/cutting tool
- Scuba refresher – Confined or Open Water $125/$150 (Open Water refresher includes charter fee)
- Boat Diver Special $150
- Enriched Air (Nitrox) $200
- Deep Diver $350
- Underwater Navigation $325
- Peak Performance Buoyancy $175
- Search and Recover $325
- Self-Reliant Diver $275
- Sunglass Hunter Specialty $125
Other courses available, contact us for more information and scheduling.
- Wetsuit rental additional charge (thermal protection needs depend on water temperatures)
- Student provides all snorkeling and scuba equipment for Continuing Education courses(bcd/regulator/dive gauges or computer/tanks/wetsuit)
* Weights provided on Giant Stride.
Emergency First Responder Training
American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid $75 (For adults, children and infants) Heartsaver® CPR/AED/First Aid is a classroom, video-based, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage a first aid, choking or sudden cardiac arrest emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) arrives.
This course teaches adult/child/infant CPR, AED use and First Aid. Students learn skills such as how to treat bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock and other first aid emergencies.
For more information and scheduling, contact Robert Weiss 512-784-5980 or email@example.com